Hair: Carmel (when I actually got around to thinking about it)
Eyes: Light Blue
DOB: October 31st (Scorpio)
Occupation: College Student
Aspiring Novelist & Art Hobbyist
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Horseback riding
Favorite Color: Blue or Turquoise
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Transformers: Jetfire, Bumblebee, Mirage, Sideswipe, Sari, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Arcee, Jetstorm, Firestar, Ratchet, Ironhide, Cheator, Blurr
Dislikes/hates: Spiders, Medical Shots, continous cussing, porn, control freaks, math, liars
- I am genuinely nice (or so I'm told by people off and online) there are no strings attached I just want to treat people the way I want to be treated.
- My compliments are genuine I mean every word I comment.
- I don't plan to pursue a career in drawing. However I do plan to become a novelist and possibly a screenwriter for movies.
- I've been drawing Danny Phantom since 2006 and it's been a tricky process learning the style.
- When I get into a fandom I really get into as to where I research everything I can about it and try and understand the in and outs of it. Sometimes I write fanfiction half of the time I don't even post it.
- If you saw me in real life you'd say I'm 16 when in reality I am actually 25. I've always looked younger then my age which people tell me is a good thing.
- If I was in the Avatar the Last Airbender World I'd be a Waterbender or at least that's what my sis and a lot of other people say. I think so too.
- Comments of any kind make me giggly.
- I like to give compliments that are not ordinary. I try to focus on saying things that are different and unique but pertain completely to the artist.
- I enjoy constructive criticism when it is given in the right dosage.
- I do not like slash pairings but I am not going to flame or get mad at people who do.
- I despise art thieves and flamers and will stand up for those I watch or are friends with if they have problems with them.
- My outlook on characters from a show is kind of unique I believe all of them have a purpose in one way or another. True sometimes I don't like them but I think the writer knows what they are doing. If you actually look at them if they don't do what they do then what is meant to happen can't.
- Do you want to know why I don't post pictures of original original character or art? Well I'll tell you because most of it is for stories I plan to write and publish I don't want some one stealing ideas or remembering my art when they are designing their own stories. No accusations to anyone but I'd rather keep my original characters to myself because maybe one day you'll see them with a legit copyright in one of my books. Yup that's how it goes.
Current Residence: California
Favourite genre of music: Pop (jumpy kind of music.), christian, emotional, holiday (love Christmas music)
Favourite style of art: cartoonist, anime, still life
Operating System: *celebrates* Windows XP
MP3 player of choice: iPOD Nano
Wallpaper of choice: Horses!
Skin of choice: Horses!
Favorite cartoon character: Danny Fenton/Phantom, Jack Frost, Kim Possible, Zuko, Bumblebee, Ryou Bakura, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Natsu Dragneel
Personal Quote: Your identity is what you make of it.
Shows I love:
Pairings I support: